PAYMENTS TO USERS
Regardless of membership type, all users will fall into one of these categories. One of these rules will apply to each member.
Your designated rule is not set in stone. You can change to another rule by simply meeting the requirements of the new rule.
• Rule A:
· User has never made any purchase / investment.
· User can request an unlimited amount of payments via any Payment Processor.
• Rule B:
· User has purchased / invested through only ONE Payment Processor.
· If PayPal - User can cashout unlimited via PayPal.
· If AlertPay - User can cashout unlimited via AlertPay.
· If Neteller - User can cashout unlimited via Neteller, PayPal or AlertPay.
· If Liberty Reserve - User can cashout unlimited via Liberty Reserve, PayPal or AlertPay.
• Rule C:
· User has purchased / invested through MULTIPLE Payment Processors.
· User can withdraw an unlimited amount via the Payment Processor that was the Primary Source of funds.
· User can withdraw an amount EQUAL to that which they invested via the Secondary Processors.
· If Neteller or Liberty Reserve were used as the Primary, Rule B still applies.
· If two Payment Processors were used EQUALLY (making them both the Primary) then both can have unlimited cashouts.
· If Neteller AND Liberty Reserve were used equally as the Primaries, then unlimited cashouts are available from all.
We realise that this may seem complicated, but take a deep breath and relax. It becomes very simple after a while. Some examples will help to explain.
• Invested $20 via PayPal / $10 via AlertPay / $5 via Neteller.
• Can withdraw unlimited from PayPal / $10 via AlertPay / $5 via Neteller / Nothing from Liberty Reserve.
• Invested $10 via Liberty Reserve / $10 via PayPal.
• Can withdraw unlimited via Liberty Reserve / unlimited via PayPal / unlimited via AlertPay / Nothing from Neteller.
• Invested $10 via Liberty Reserve / $10 via Neteller.
• Can withdraw unlimited via All Processors.
|Enter how much you invested: · Payment Simulator · Calculator|